Premium Organic Dog Shampoos
Heaven Scent - smells like Angels breath
Sweet Embrace - smells like Nenuco
Happiness - smells like Clinique Happy
Mother Nature - smells like Elizabeth Arden green tea
Advantages of using Saint Roche Shampoo
- It is the Premium Organic dog shampoo product that is made from 100% all Natural Ingredients. Its Premium organic blend is so gentle on the skin and coat of your dogs that it can be used by puppies, pregnant, nursing adult and old-aged dogs.
- It is also free from harmful chemicals such as Parabens, SLES and Sulphates that are known to trigger allergic reactions, remove the natural oil in dog's coat to decrease the life span of dogs, promotes baldness and to affect dog's well being in general.
- It is composed of Premium highest-grade extracts that have been tested rigorously and known worldwide to promote the following benefits:
Moringa oil extract - natural antibiotic
Eucalyptus oil extract - natural pesticide
Oatmeal extract - natural deodorizer
Aloe-vera extract for smooth and silky coat
Available in 1050 ml & 250 ml.
Our sizing options has been developed over the years of our selling experience and based on our clientele's needs:
*Some of our items offer Sub Sizing if your are interested in customizing an outfit for your furbaby and it is not available in the size menu, you can send us a message through email@example.com so we can advice availability.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR PETS
Neck Size: (Please follow guide with red marks in photo above)
* Best to measure the area where their collars fall - it will be the best area to measure their neck size. Add allowance by adding 2 of your fingers in measuring.
Girth/Chest Size: (Please follow guide with blue marks in photo above)
* Best to measure the area close to their front legs and around the body - this is their widest area, again add allowance by adding 2 of your fingers in measuring. And for full fluff haired breeds, add 1-2 inches to accommodate their fur in the measurement.
Length Size: (Please follow guide with green marks in photo above)
* Best to begin measurement from where the neck measurement ends, upto the beginning or and inch before tail.
Leg Length Size: (Please follow guide below)
*Preferably begin before the tail upto floor length is the measurement to give - we will adjust accordingly 1-2" before the floor for the finished product. In measuring your pooches, make sure they are in a relaxed mode and slightly flex their legs outwards to best get length size. Please take time in measuring your pets and refrain measuring them in a sleeping mode or lying down because it alters their true size.